It is a lot more difficult to stay active during the winter than it is during the rest of the year, right? However, if you try hard you can stay active even during this time of the year. How? Well, by following these simple rules!
- If you are not that kind of person who is willing to go out running during the winter, then you can go to the gym and run on a treadmill. We know, it is different, but it will help you keep in shape.
- Find a workout that is easy, short and that you can do at home with no special equipment or space requirement.
- Practise Yoga. It is great because when it comes to Yoga, well, you can do it in your PJs.
- Prepare a good playlist that will keep you going. Music can work wonders!
- Visit a class. Something cool and fun.
You see, you do not have to get out of your own flat in order to keep in shape if you do not want to. However, if you do, then feel free to do it! Just dress yourself up properly!
Do you know how much Arsenic you are eating? Well, you have probably not given it much thought, right? But you definitely should because Arsenic can cause lung and bladder cancer and also diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
So, what should you do in order to eliminate the amount of Arsenic you eat and drink? Well, you should eat a balanced diet and try to eliminate the amount of these foods, so that you do not eat them every day!
- Dark meat fish – tuna, mackerel, salmon, sardines, bluefish, swordfish. You should not eat these often. Only once a month, definitely not once a week, if you want to eat less Arsenic.
- Beer and wine – yeah we know that this will complicate your life, however, it is necessary that you drink less of these beverages. If you are a heavy wine and beer drinker, slow down!
- Rice products – and rice, even the brown rice! If you eat rice more than once a week, then try to keep it down.
- Brussels sprouts – yes, Brussels sprouts, your beloved Brussels sprouts may also be not as healthy as you probably think. Slow down on them!
If you want to improve your fitness levels, you can do it easily. And we recommend you do try it. You should be moving forward, right? Otherwise, it does not make any sense. So, let´s have a look at what you can do in order to be moving forward:
- You should train frequently and regularly if you want to be better. And if you want to have better results. Three to five sessions per week will be enough.
- Every workout should be hard. It cannot be easy. If you are not working really hard while you exercise, then you cannot expect any results.
- Variety is the answer. You have to switch your routine from time to time. Otherwise your body will get used to your workout and it will no longer be effective.
- You should always do more and more. More push-ups, more lifts, more running, more walking. It does not matter what you are doing, make sure that you are moving forward.
Remember that your workout should be intensive, it should destroy you completely, it should not be a walk in a park. If it is, it is probably the reason why you are not losing weight. So, good luck! We know that you can do it!
Do you think that tuna lunch is a boring lunch that you would really like to skip? Well, you are wrong! The fact is, tuna can be turned into a variety of delicious foods that everyone will love to have for lunch! And if you do not know about any of them, just check out this ideas that will make you go to the shop and buy some tuna for yourself! They are just so delicious!
- If you like salmon or crab cake, you will like tuna cake just as well!
- Make a tuna soup. Just swap the chicken for the tuna and you ahve a delicious tuna soup.
- Make a tuna salad with greek yogurt and lots of vegetables. Do not forget to add some mustard!
- Make your mixed eggs with tuna and cheese.
- Spread your tuna on toast!
- Make tuna with pasta. Just add some olive oils, tomato sauce and perhaps olives. You will not regret it!
Of course, these are not all of the recipe ideas that you can create with a can of tuna. All you have to do is use your creativity! We bet that there are lots of salads that are just as tasty with tuna as they are without it. Perhaps they are even more tasty with tuna!
So you have finally made the decision that you want to get in shape. Congratulations! Well, now you have to find yourself a good personal trainer, right? But how should you do that? Well, you should probably ask someone experienced. Just like us!
We will inform you about the five things, five essential things that you need to ask the trainer before you hire them. So what are those things? Read on, and you will find out!
- Ask about the certifications your trainer has. You want to make sure that your body is in the right hands, right,
- Ask about their motivation. What made them become a personal trainer?
- Ask about experience. Preferably, experience with similar clients like yourself.
- Ask about former clients. You may want to get in touch with them, because they know best.
- Try to learn as much as possible about the personality of your potential trainer. So that you know whether you two are a good match.
So, if everything is just fine, you can now start working out!